Since September is National Classical Music Month I decided to recommend some of my favorite music history books. Music history has definitely become a passion of mine lately. Not all of these books focus completely on classical music but they all cover it in various ways. The following are my top 3 music history picks as of right now.
Over the month of February I read a total of 10 books. Click and find out what I read this month!
The following is my February TBR I may stick to this I might not depends on how I’m feeling as the month progresses.
- The Best of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Romantic Outlaws by Charlotte Gordon
- The Sound of Freedom by Raymond Arsenault
- Villette by Charlotte Bronte
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik
- Monsieur de Saint-George by Alain Guédé
- Candide by Voltaire