February is here! The following books are the books that I picked out to read this month. I’m planning to read some more fantasy this month (Age of Swords and Ruin) since I enjoyed the fantasy books I read last month, and in honor of Valentine’s Day I picked out a romance novel (The Awakening of Miss Prim).
It’s nonfiction November! And I decided to participate. I usually read about 2 nonfiction books a month so I decided to challenge myself and I hope to read at least 4 this November. I picked out 5 for my TBR just to give myself some variety and just in case I finish all of them before the end of the month (unlikely). I may have cheated on a few of these like Grant and started them before November (I have less than a hundred pages left). Here’s my TBR for the month. Continue reading
For the month of October my TBR is as follows:
1. Royal Exile by Fiona McIntosh
2. Mad Ship by Robin Hobb
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Dearest Friend by Lynne Withey
5. Valor by John Gwynne
Back to school season is here and I am in the mood for some fantasy and Jane Austen to read while I’m sipping my pumpkin spice latte. The following books are my TBR for the month of September.
What I will be reading…
- Heir of Novron by Michael J Sullivan (this is a reread I’m excited for the new Riyria Chronicles book coming out soon)
- Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
- Malice by John Gwynne
- Lucrezia Borgia by Sarah Bradford
- Emma by Jane Austen
I know that I am really very very late in posting this but thought I would post my April TBR anyway .
- Jane Austen: A Life by Carol Shields
- Candide: Or Optimism by Francois Voltaire
- Personal Memoirs of U.S. Grant
- Destiny of the Republic by Candice Millard
- The Man who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace
Links to Books:
Jane Austen: A Life by Carol Shields
Candide: Or Optimism by Francois Voltaire
Personal Memoirs of U.S. Grant
Destiny of the Republic by Candice Millard
The Man who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace
Here are the books that I hope to get to in the month of March. However, I’m certainly not going to limit myself to these books and some are leftover from February.
Royal Exile by Fiona Mcintosh
Villette by Charlotte Bronte
Hildegard of Bingen by Fiona Maddocks
Candide by Voltaire
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Malice by John Gwynne
Last month I did fairly with my TBR so I’m curious how I will do this month.
What books do you want to get to this month?
The following is my February TBR I may stick to this I might not depends on how I’m feeling as the month progresses.
- The Best of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Romantic Outlaws by Charlotte Gordon
- The Sound of Freedom by Raymond Arsenault
- Villette by Charlotte Bronte
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik
- Monsieur de Saint-George by Alain Guédé
- Candide by Voltaire