The following are the reading goals that I’ve created to make 2018 a fantastic reading year!
1. Read a total of 85 books to complete my Goodreads challenge.
2. Read 1 nonfiction biography about women in history each month (to continue my Ladies Guide to History series)
3. Read at least 10 classics – I picked 10 in order to give me some wiggle room, some of the books I picked this year are dense.
4. Read more of the books that are on my bookshelves instead of buying new books.
5. Start reading the Presidential Biographies in order. I don’t know how many presidential biographies I hope to get through this year but I decided to start from the beginning and read a new to me biography for the presidents I’ve already read about before.